Thursday, August 29, 2013

ME

First of all, my name is Luci and I'm from Chicago. I was born and raised here and it's one of my favorite cities in the world. I used to play volleyball and I'm not completely positive what clubs and teams I want to join this year. I'm interested in a variety of things, ranging from sciences like biology and chemistry, to law. When I'm older I'd either like to go to law school or medical school  and definitely to Georgetown for undergrad because a lot of my family went there. In terms of high school and Whitney Young, I'm excited for all of my classes this year. I am eager to learn this school year and work hard to get good grades, which carries out to all of my classes. I am primarily excited for English and chemistry this year! Both subjects are interesting, but English is set apart because it is probably the only class this year that I will be able to express myself through my writing and not just work with quantitative facts and scientific/ historic research.  More specifically for this class, since I have an interest in writing, I'd like to improve my skills so that writing becomes more of a habit and everyday skill, than something I feel slightly unnatural doing.  I didn't write much in my english class last year, but it sounds like we'll be writing a lot this year, so I'm really excited for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment